Report Scope: In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of organization size, component, type, application, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global blockchain in telecommunications market and analyzes market trends.
New York, March 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of “Blockchain in Telecom: Global Markets” Report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06243741/?utm_source=GNW
Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021-2026. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of blockchain solution providers.
This report covers the blockchain in telecommunications market across different regions. It also highlights key trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape.
This report estimates the global blockchain in telecommunications market in 2021 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes blockchain development platforms and services associated with the platform. However, cryptocurrency wallets and mobile applications developed in the blockchain platform, pre-developed blockchain applications and physical services were excluded from the study.
The report includes:
– 115 tables
– An overview of the global blockchain market in the telecommunications sector
– Market size estimation and global market trend analysis, with data from 2020, 2021, estimates for 2022, 2024, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
– Characterization and quantification of blockchain market potential in the telecommunications sector by organization size, vendors, component, type, application, and region
– Coverage of the evolution, origin and development of blockchain; information on the history of blockchain in the telecommunications sector; discussion of the use of blockchain in the telecommunications industry and description of use cases related to blockchain in telecommunications and their successes
– Identification of market drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting the global market and assessment of current market trends, market size, market forecasts, and technological advancements within the industry
– Market share analysis of key industry companies and coverage of events such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
– Company profiles of major players including Accenture, Amazon.com, BigchainDB Gmbh, BlockCypher, ClearX Blockchain Technologies Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM, Infosys Ltd., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Oracle Corp.,
In this report, the analyst examines how blockchain in the telecommunications market is changing and how it has evolved. This analysis includes a detailed study of new organizations in the market as well as existing organizations.
At the industry level, the analyst identifies, examines, describes and provides the global and regional market sizes for 2020 and forecasts the demand from 2021 to 2026.
Increased digitalization across industries, which started with e-money, is likely to reshape and rebuild almost every industry, from supply chain to finance, healthcare, logistics and telecommunications. The telecommunications industry has evolved over the past two decades.
Providers and subscribers still face multiple issues (roaming charges, risk of fraud, privacy issues, etc.). When transacting between carriers, carriers use both automated and manual systems, which complicates, delays and is expensive to trade. In the telecommunications industry, blockchain is emerging as a revolutionary technology to solve all problems, thus ushering in a digitized era of efficiency, transparency and security. The technology has the potential to automate everything from financial settlements and fraud prevention to KYC procedures for onboarding new customers. As a result, this technology will continue to grow in popularity in the telecommunications industry, providing complete transparency, immutability, privacy and security.
Global Blockchain in Telecom Market was estimated to be $REDACTED in 2020. Blockchain in Telecom Market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of REMOVED and is expected to reach around $REDACTED by 2026.
Growing concern of telecom operators to minimize fraud, roaming regulations, and the need to improve customer experience is driving the market growth. A lack of telecom standards and security concerns are hampering blockchain adoption in telecom companies.
With the increasing adoption of 5G technology, blockchain technology is poised for overall growth in the telecommunications industry.
In this report, the global blockchain in telecommunications market has been segmented on the basis of organization size, component, vendor, type, application, and geography. By organization size, blockchain in telecommunications market has been categorized into SME and large enterprise.
Large Enterprises are currently dominating the market which was valued at $REDACTED in 2020. Blockchain in Telecom Market for Large Enterprises is estimated to grow at a CAGR of REMOVED and reach $REDACTED by 2026.
By component, blockchain in telecommunications market has been segmented into platform and services. By vendor, blockchain in telecom market has been segmented into application vendors, middleware vendors, and infrastructure vendors.
By type, blockchain in telecommunications market has been segmented into public, private, and hybrid. By Application, Blockchain in Telecom Market has been segmented into Operations Support System & Business Support System (OSS/BSS) Processes, Payments/Smart Contracts, Roaming Regulations, Identity Management, provision of connectivity and others.
By geography, blockchain in telecommunications market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Rest of World). Currently, the North American region is the most dominant market segment on the global blockchain in the telecommunications market.
In 2020, the total revenue of the North American blockchain in the telecommunications market reached $REDACTED, which is approximately REDACTED of the global market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06243741/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001